I wasn’t sure what I was going to post about today, but I needed to come up with something since I’ve been really sporadic recently with the blogging and need get back to a schedule. So I decided that I would share some random facts about me because that’s always fun.
- I’m on break right now which means my motivation has been sucked in the vacuum of laziness. I’m basically only motivated to lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling.
- I’ve been known to listen to a little Adele.
- I’ve never liked the Jane Austen books. If you’re going to force me to watch one of the movies, I’d pick Persuasion.
- I slept under the same horse themed blanket for almost twelve years. I had to get a new horse themed blanket two years ago since the old one was falling apart.
- I hardly ever go back and watch TV shows over again. I’ve tried, but I get bored. But I have a handful of episodes that I’ll watch again.
- The exception to the fact above is Firefly. Except I usually skip the Reaver episode.
- I much prefer the summer over the winter. I really dislike being cold.
- I have a playlist that’s mostly instrumental soundtrack with 266 songs on it. I pretty much listen to it non-stop for studying and writing. And life in general.
- I really dislike heights. My feet get really weird about standing near the edge of things that are high up. They tingle and my toes curl. Like I get this way standing on a second floor balcony. It’s ridiculous.
- My favorite clothing combo is a long sleeve t-shirt and gym shorts. I would dress like that every day if I could.
- Sometimes my stories are as bad as a CW show. “Oh somebody from my past died and it was really tragic”. But are they really dead? Like are you 100% sure that person actually died? Seriously, someday I will write a story about someone who dies/disappears and is actually dead.
So there you go. Some really random things about me.
What’s a random fact about you? Tell me in the comments!